- 2 days per week in English, 2 days in French; 13 hours in English and 13 hours in French. Wednesday mornings for supplementary language support. Additionally, between 3 and 4 hours of sports activities per week.
- Mornings are devoted to the academic program, afternoons to sports and workshops.
- All subjects are taught in both languages.
- Daily reviews of spelling and mental calculation that are both entertaining and educational.
- Two theme weeks are organised in the year: a week dedicated to science and a week dedicated to literacy.
- A Maths Competition is held every year.
- A Book Fair is organised every year, where each student presents a favourite book.
- A trip to the farm is held every year from CP.
Homework is assigned one week in advance.
Every month, parents will receive the thematic programme for the coming month.
Classes are 4 1/2 days a week: full days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, half day on Wednesday.
School starts at 8:45 am and ends at 4:15 pm.
On Wednesdays, school starts at 8:45 am and ends at 11:30 am.
A programme of English-language activities is offered after school from 4:15 pm to 6 pm.
Days are organised in three parts:
- Mornings are devoted to the academic programme, including writing, reading and maths;
- Lunch (45 minutes);
- Afternoons are devoted to sports and workshops.