top of page
Middle School Life
- 55% of class time is in French, 45% in English; pupils may also choose a third language
- Weekly Assemblies
- Debate and public-speaking workshops
- Cross-curricular projects
- A maths competition is held every year
- Digital media used in the classrorom
A study period is offered for those pupils who wish to attend.
Classes are 4 1/2 days a week: full days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, half day on Wednesday.
A programme of activities is offered after school.
Pupils in 6th grade have their lunch at school. They can choose between two options:
Canteen, where a caterer delivers organic meals every day;
Lunch boxes, where the children bring their own lunch to school.
bottom of page